Klahoose First Nation has an opening in the Finance department for an Accounts Payable Clerk. This position provides administrative support to the Klahoose Finance Department, processes, verifies and balances accounts, business transactions, enters data into ledger and executes appropriate invoice payment procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Administer Accounts payable, including suppliers to the KFN and month end payments
- WCB, Receiver General, Benefits monthly remittances
- Assist with by-weekly payroll
- Bank Deposits
- Daily Cash reconciliation
- Month end Tobacco sale reconciliation
- Order Tobacco supplies monthly
- Ensure the safe and secure storage of financial data.
- Completion of grade 12
- Knowledge of bookkeeping
- Criminal record check
This position will be 32 hours per week with employee benefits after 3 months. Rate of pay to be determined based on experience. Preference will be given to Klahoose members with bookkeeping experience. This position reports to KFN Administrator. Please submit resume to Marion Mckellar by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position will remain open until filled.Download KFN Accounts Payable Job Posting PDF