Klahoose First Nation is looking for an individual to take on the responsibilities of managing, operating and creating the Klahoose candle business. This is a 20 hours per week position.
- Able to work independently
- Well organized
- Knowledge of management skills (budget management, ordering supplies, shipping, marketing).
- Knowledge of electrical heating equipment (willing to train).
- Physically fit. ( heavy lifting required)
- Must have reliable transportation to attend fairs/markets
Wages dependent on experience
Please send resume by fax 250-935-6537 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for this position is January 26, 2016.