Greetings Klahoose Members,
Klahoose Chief and Council are happy to announce a distribution will take place starting December 1st, 2014.
This distribution is much like last years as our ongoing commitment to share our benefits to our membership.
A distribution will be issued based on the following important information:
- Distribution will take place at IR#7 T’oq (Squirrel Cove) 1730 Tork Road, Squirrel Cove B.C. V0P 1T0 on December 1st, 2014.
- Distributions can be picked up in person Monday to Thursday 10:00 am to 4:30 pm up to and including December 18th, 2014.
- If you cannot attend in person you can make a request to have your distribution mailed to you.
- Mailing address to send forms:
Klahoose First Nation
Box 9, Squirrel Cove, BC
Canada V0P 1T0
- For those who didn’t receive, the office will be open on January 6th, 2014.
- For more information contact: Marion Mckellar 250.935.6536 extension 225.
Two pieces of identification is required. One being a government issued photo I.D. You may already have ID on record, speak to Marion if you are unsure.
If you are unable to attend in person, this form is available for authorization for pick-up: Klahoose Release Form 2014 or the Klahoose Mail Out Form 2014. You can also get a copy from the Klahoose offices.
Klahoose will make every effort to ensure that the mail-out distribution of all applications received by December 18th (Christmas closure) will be mailed. Please ensure that if you have had an address change (or need to give the band a new address), you send your updated address by either fax or email to 250-935-6537 or email@example.com.AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE DISTRIBUTION Form 2014 AUTHORIZATION TO MAIL DISTRIBUTION Form 2014 Download Article PDF