Greetings Klahoose Members,
Klahoose Chief and Council are happy to announce a distribution will take place starting December 5st 2016.
This distribution is much like last years in our ongoing commitment to share our benefits to our membership.
– – – – –
A distribution will be based on the following important information:
- Distribution will take place at Klahoose Multipurpose Building Squirrel Cove, BC starting December 5st 2016
- Cheques can be picked up in person Monday to Thursday 10:00am to 4:30pm up to and including December 15th 2016
- Distribution will be available to pick up at the Quinsum Hall from 4:00pm – 6:00pm December 5th 2016 (same day as xmas party)
- Distribution will be available to pick up at the Town Centre in Powell River from 4:00pm – 6:00pm on December 7th 2016 (same day as xmas party)
- If you would like your cheque mailed to you, that form can be found on the website called Authorization to Mail Distribution.
- If you wish to have your cheque picked up by another person, that form can also be found on the website called Authorization to Release Distribution.
- For those who didn’t receive their distribution the office will reopen on January 2th 2017
- For more information contact Kerry McKellar 250-935-6536 extension 223
– – – – –
- Two pieces of identification is required. One being a government issued photo ID. You may already have ID on record; speak to Kerry if you are unsure.
- Klahoose will make every effort to ensure that the mail-out distribution of all applications received by December 15th 2016 (Christmas closure) will be mailed.
Please ensure that if you have had an address change (or need to give the band a new mailing address), you send your updated address by either fax or email to 250-935-6537 or email@example.com.
For information in regards to this year’s amount please call Kerry 250-935-6536 or contact a council member: Chief James Delorme, Councilor’s Kathy Francis, Kevin Peacey, or Billy Barnes.Authorization to Mail Form 2016 PDF Authorization to Release Form 2016 PDF